- bit-loader-eslint for integrating with eslint
- bit-loader-babel for transpiling your code with babeljs
- bit-loader-json for loading and processing JSON assets
- bit-loader-css for loading and processing CSS assets
- bit-loader-text for loading and processing text assets such as HTML
- bit-loader-builtins for handling built in node.js modules (process, path, crypto...)
- bit-loader-shimmer for handling module shimming; modules that are not built as modules
- bit-loader-sourcemaps for initializing source maps for loaded modules
- bit-loader-cache for caching module
- bit-loader-extensions for supporting loading modules without file extensions
- bit-loader-excludes for stubbing modules. Useful when we want to include empty modules to maintain a proper dependency tree
- bit-loader-remove for removing modules. Useful when we expect to import modules from another bundle that exports modules by name
This is the list of bit-loader-plugins available on npm. Be sure to add the
bit-loader-plugin keyword to the package.json when authoring your plugins.
- bit-bundler-splitter for splitting bundles based on matching rules. This will handle splitting out your vendor modules.
- bit-bundler-banner for adding a string header to the resulting bundles.